So glad you’re here, and I can’t wait to see what ideas, comments, and questions you have to share.
But before you plant your “seeds of wisdom” into the comment section on one of our pages, please take a quick look at the guidelines below.
Things we like to see in the Comment Section:
- Constructive ideas that add to an article’s focus
- Sharing what you found helpful in a post
- Questions or problems you have about a given topic
- Solutions that have worked for you
- Constructive criticism: It’s okay to disagree with the ideas in an article or a comment, but it must be courteous and not disrespectful
- Any combination of the above
“Weeds” that will get pulled from the Comment Section:
Below are some examples of things that will get yanked quicker than crabgrass.
- Comments that indicate you didn’t actually read, watch, or listen to the content
- Off topic personal comments or unrelated professional rants
- Being an anonymous troublemaker
- Obscene or racist remarks
- Any form of defamation
- Threatening us or other visitors
- Keywords in the name field instead of your real name
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Spammy links back to your latest venture
That’s simple enough, right?
I look forward to hearing from you!